Wednesday, November 16, 2005

SnowWatch 2005: It Begins

And here we go. Someone wake me when it's May.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The winner of the SnowWatch Contest is Olga! She guessed November 13--closest without going over. (Right? Nobody guessed later, did they?) Olga, email me your address. I have some yarn that wants to go home to Austin!


Update, 10:20 pm. Still snowing. Probably going to snow all night. Hmm. Perhaps you would like to see Bailey try to figure out whether she should play with snow or fight it? Of course you would.

(Thanks, Amanda, for the info on the video upload!)

7 Comments:

Blogger MeBeth said...

Hooray for snow! (Sorry, I know it is a pain for drivers and homeowners and whatnot, but I am, mentally, about 6 years old and I want it to snow every single day!!)

Oh, and I'm not sure at all about those darning egg things. Maybe you could sew leather patches on the bottom and call them slipper socks?

11/16/2005 11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a good nap!

11/16/2005 12:27 PM  
Blogger amandamonkey said...

Ooooh, nothing makes me giggle like a happy, confused dog.

Hi Bailey, hey you can eat that stuff, too!

11/17/2005 8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun video! We got our "first snow" here yesterday, too. But it was just a few tiny icy flakes, no real build-up. Very cold though. Sigh.

11/17/2005 9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so cute of Bailey! She's so adorable! How great is it that she got her cast off before it came down, too!

11/17/2005 2:06 PM  
Blogger KnittenKnots said...

LOL! Just getting caught up on your posts - love the video of Bailey - whatta cutie! Who was the hater?? I've been out of the loop all week! I hope they didn't see Otis in his ridiculous halloween costume. :-p That Kureyon scarf/hand warmer set is GORGEOUS by the way - I'm planning a trip to the yarn store this weekend and something similar may be on my Xmas list now.

11/17/2005 3:52 PM  
Blogger Olga said...

Gah! That video is too bloody cute! Is it Bailey's first snow? And speaking of snow, it looks fantastic! Enough to make snow angels, even.

11/18/2005 2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home