Thursday, June 16, 2005

The Terrible Twos

Today is the second birthday* of Miss Bailey Bean O'Sullivan**.

What did she get for a present, you ask? Well, some of you might have wondered what happened to the original flowered lining for Via Diagonale:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

She's quite pleased with it.

*All they told me was "mid-June." So I arbitrarily picked the 16th. Because why not?
**Marc thinks it's weird that Bailey and I have different last names. That's just the way it is, buster. I can't explain it.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Happy birthday to Baile-e-y!!"

Excellent choice for left-over fabric. What dog doesn't love a chew toy? I missed commenting, but I'm glad you found something you liked better for the bag's lining!

6/16/2005 9:45 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Happy Birthday Bailey!!! Glad I'm not the only nut who celebrates such things. I don't know my dogs birthdays (they were adopted as adults from the pound), so I throw them each an anniversary party to celebrate the day they were adopted.

Yes, I need help. :)

6/16/2005 10:21 PM  
Blogger Dani said...

Happy Birthday Bailey! How cute.... My kittens first birthday is July 13th, I think I am going to throw a party!

6/17/2005 10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bailey
from Mowgli & Bagheera!

6/17/2005 3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww, she looks pleased with her fabric. She's probably figuring out a way to line her sleeping area with, or well how to shred it most effectively.

6/17/2005 3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute puppy

6/23/2005 12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home