Monday, February 13, 2006

Could be worse, I guess.

Well, if they've gotta pool, at least they're pooling kind of identically:

Image hosting by Photobucket

I am SO excited for these socks to be done; it has taken a turn for the freezing here, and I want to wear them ALL the time. Luckily, I have another pair's worth of Shepherd Sport (in a solid colorway, thank Pete) stashed away.

Amanda reminded me that there has really been a dearth of Bailey on the blog lately. So, for Amanda, whose pup is far away, and for my BFF (nom de blog: Puppy) who came to visit me this weekend:

Image hosting by Photobucket
BaileyCozy!

(Puppy emailed me mid-Eleanor because he could not figure out what I was making: "but what is it going to be? A scarf? A giant tea cozy? A bailey cozy?")

9 Comments:

Blogger amandamonkey said...

THANK YOU! That is one of my favorite photos of Bailey, ever. It may even surpass the pirate photo in cuteness.

:-)

BFF? Best-friend-forevah? Or, something more dirty?

2/13/2006 3:12 PM  
Blogger amandamonkey said...

Oh yeah, the socks are great, too!

2/13/2006 3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The socks are such great colors. And I love the Bailey cozy. She looks perfectly elegant.

2/13/2006 3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG. Bailey is ADORABLE in that pic. SOOOOOO Cute!!!

2/13/2006 8:24 PM  
Blogger MeBeth said...

I think this is the cutest Bailey photo yet! If you bring this one to class you're students will understand why Eleanor had to be so big.

2/14/2006 8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the yarn for those socks kicks ass... i love it

2/14/2006 3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Eleanor and Bailey looks fantastic in it...is all your knitting covered in dog hair too?

2/15/2006 9:58 AM  
Blogger Knitter Next Door said...

Love the Eleanor! I got your comment about being invited to AARP, too. What is up with that? I got my second invitation yesterday. They really, really want me, I guess!

2/15/2006 11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regarding YOUR comment on MY blog about dog hair. Yup, that sounds familiar. We are really diligent about cleaning (well, Mr Moe is anyway) - but somehow hair finds its way into my mouth, clothes, food, knitting...

2/15/2006 2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home