Thursday, May 19, 2005

I am going to die from the cute.

Really. I know I am a little obsessed with the knitted toys and all, what with the Pasha and the knitted toy book and the lion and tiger patterns I just downloaded from the Victoria & Albert's knitting page (Love you V&A! Favorite museum ever, except for the Museum of Natural History in New York!), but you really must go see these knitted dinosaurs RIGHT AWAY if you haven't already. I might make a couple of these and tuck them into Via Diagonale for my advisor's two kids when I give it to her, just because I want to make them soooo much.

Soon! Soon I will knit dinosaurs and shrugs and purses and stuff!


In the meantime, Bailey is doing an excellent job of helping make final revisions on my dissertation:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

5 Comments:

Blogger Dani said...

Dinos are super cute! I might have to make some of those..

Good luck editing! hello Bailey!

5/19/2005 10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bailey is really just too cute for words!!!

5/20/2005 8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find pets and children to be excellent helpers in the pursuit of higher learning. And knitting...

5/20/2005 10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww. Bailey is so cute. Fred & Ethel were equally helpful during finals. At least Bailey is too large to actually sit on your computer keyboard. Although perhaps I underestimate her wiliness.

5/20/2005 2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bailey, YOU ARE SO CUTE!!! All that dissertation is hard work on a puppy ;)

I still have your meme to complete, I have not forgotten. I never forget important things such as memes.

Cuteness!

5/25/2005 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home