Sunday, April 10, 2005

Only in Austin

I took this from my car yesterday on my way to a wedding.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Those are plastic lawn flamingos, lest you be confused. I was endlessly amused by them.

At this wedding, but the way, the buffet dinner consisted of deviled eggs, potato salad, fried chicken, biscuits, and various pickled vegetables. It could not have been more delicious, and I highly recommend it as a menu for any of you who might be planning a wedding. Or dinner.

2 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Hi, fellow Austinite. I'm a regular at the Bluebonnet yarn shoppe and couldn't agree with you more on the "wall" of Cascade! I didn't even know that Cascade came in that many colors. Where exactly did you locate the penguins? There is supposed to be a nursery somewhere with such an inventory, but I couldn't find it. Nice to meet ya'.

4/12/2005 12:26 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

Yup, they were at a nursery--I don't know what the name was but it was at the northeast corner of the intersection of Bee Caves and 360.

4/12/2005 12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home