Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Alphabet stamps=crafty

I sent off my stitch markers to my stitch marker pal today, and I was quite pleased with myself for my presentation*:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mostly because it involved going to a store I absolutely adore, called The Paper Place, which sells expensive stationery and pens and wedding invitiations and such but also crafty items like rubber stamps. Which I bought. So now I can stamp words on everything I do!

I am sort of irrationally excited about that. The more so because the font is like little rodeo letters.

Anyhoo, I put a couple extra treats in with the stitch markers as well, so I hope she likes them. I do like making little gifts for people. I am hoping that SP5 gets rolling again, because, let's be honest, I want people to send me stuff, but also because I put together a good theme gift, if I do say so.


*Presentation, which, if I'm being honest, was totally plagiarized from Gaile, with whom I am currently involved in a swap for this lovely item.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love alphabet stamps!!! and number stamps! and well, really stamps...
Your presentation is fabulous and the stitch markers are very adorable :-)

5/03/2005 9:38 AM  
Blogger Dani said...

Wow! That does look awesome! The Paper Place sounds like the Paper Source... You should check out there site. I have a link to it in my last post! I need to get involved in this SP stuff... is there a new one starting or something?

5/03/2005 12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rodeo stamps! TOO CUTE. Wow, those stitch markers are so pretty, I'm impressed.

I love mail, too as evidenced by my shameless mail-ho'ing. There's just something about real mail that makes it feel like Christmas.

5/03/2005 1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful markers--and the orange card is so cute!

5/09/2005 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home