Friday, April 22, 2005

Dissertations make you fat.

Here's a gripping little montage of the culinary delights I've felt justified in consuming this week:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Delicious times, but they are behind me now.

For those of you who asked, you can find a synopsis of my dissertation here. But if you click on that link, don't blame me if, within five minutes, you are so freaking bored that you want to dig your own eyes out with a spoon. I'm warning you.

Actual Knitting Content to resume shortly.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

As I consume my 10th Smarties package of the day...

4/22/2005 10:31 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

congrats on getting through to the weekend... I still have a week and a half of work left

4/23/2005 2:34 PM  
Blogger Brynne said...

My husband just finished his thesis and did the exact same thing! I sympathy ate. Although you think yours is boring, try proofreading "Sensitivity of Summertime Weather Forecasts to Soil Moisture Conditions" a dozen times. He had to hide all sharp objects from me.

4/24/2005 5:48 AM  
Blogger lori said...

When I was writing my masters thesis a few years ago I consumed far more chocolate and red wine that I thought possible. A combination of those two fueled my writing. Now that I'm back for another round of graduate school I hope that I can eat better this time.

Good luck with your writing!

4/24/2005 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home